Category : OTHER JOKES
Southern phrases that will help you fit in if you move to the south:
- Well, butter my bu*t and call me a biscuit.
- It's been hotter'n a goat's bu*t in a pepper patch.
- He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
- Have a cup of coffee, it's already been "saucered" and "blowed."
- She's so stuck up, she'd drown in a rainstorm.
- It's so dry, the trees are bribing the dogs.
- My cow died last night so I don't need your bull.
- He's as country as corn flakes.
- This is gooder'n grits.
- Busier than a cat covering poop on a marble floor.
- If things get any better, I may have to hire someone to help me enjoy it.
Add this Joke to your Favorites